Sunday, April 29, 2007

I ate that.

When it comes to new experiences, I'm generally all for it. I was ready and willing when I was asked to ride my bike off that ramp in the backyard when I was 9, I was ready when I was dared to eat dirt to get a girl's attention and affection, I was ready to eat the broccoli when my mom told me to, and I was ready to see how cool it would be to see my brother's karate kick up close, but I was not ready to eat this after my roommate (The amazing psychology professor Baurzahn Ablyavich) took roughly three minutes of description to tell me where this meat came from:


The kasha-type side dish wasn't really up to my tastes either. Am I picky?

In general, let it be known, that I love the food here, especially since Baurzahn is the one that prepares it. It's all natural, all the time, baby.


It was some kind of meat from a breast of some kind of animal.

Of note: I was 19 when I ate the dirt for the girl, and I'd do it again.

No comments: