Monday, March 17, 2008

NBA JAM

Little Timor sends up a shot

Champions

One of my side projects is a youth basketball club. It's held every Sunday afternoon, and it's a time to feel the power of the gym teacher (whistles!) and the joy of Dikembe Mutombo (Rejected! Finger wag). Basically, the basketball club is full of kids that like to run around a gym and I get to teach them some basketball and exercise properly, and maybe some English, along the way.

Photo-op for some of the players



And just for kicks, a scene from the market.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.